Week08 Day 01
1. Let's dig in. I'm so hungry.
2. It doesn't cost much of your time.
3. If you would only try, you could do it.
4. You have my word.
Week08 Day 02
1. I have a very important message for you.
2. Once you start it you must finish it.
3. We must take action before it is too late.
4. How did the test turn out?
Week08 Day 03
1. I'm fresh out of college.
2. Please say hello to your brother for me.
3. May I have your name please?
4. How long have you been in China?
Week08 Day 04
A: Lisa, are there family rules in this house?
B: Well, I wouldn't call them rules, but there are some things that I expect my daughter to do.
A: Like what?
B: Setting the table and doing the dishes.
A: Is there anything else?
B: I also expect Cindy to tidy up her own room.
A: Her room is very neat and clean.
B: Yeah. She's a very responsible person.
A: I will keep my room clean, too. That's a promise.
Week08 Day 05
1. If I were you, I would quit smoking.
2. It is a very useful sentence pattern.
3. I wonder if you could by any chance lend me some money.
4. As I see it, teachers should get more pay.
5. Could you by any chance give me a lift home?
6. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to be a little quieter.
Copyright © 武汉丝绸服装鉴定社区@2017